Email or call for price.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Fodor's Los Angeles keeps pace with this fast-changing cultural capital. With more than 45 million visitors each year, the City of Angels has it all, including unbeatable beaches, iconic theme parks and studios, stunning architecture, and world-class museums and concert halls.
Fodor's Los Angeles includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map and over 20 additional color maps
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Latest coverage of the wide-ranging restaurant scene, the most interesting art galleries, and the hippest bars
- COLOR MAPS AND PHOTOS to inspire and guide your trip
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full-color features highlight cultural insights and the best the city has to offer including: the city's coastal bike trails, the best local cuisine, the historic watering holes, and cruising the Sunset Strip
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Tips on when to visit each neighborhood, the best ways to avoid the crowds, where to find the eateries only locals know about, and which beaches offer the most amenities
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels and restaurants to sights and shops
- COVERS: Disneyland, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Orange County, Sunset Boulevard, Malibu
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor's state-wide guide to California, Fodor's Northern California, Fodor's San Diego, Fodor's Napa & Sonoma, and Fodor's San Francisco.