Symptoms that Your Business May be About to Commit Suicide...
Do constant disruptions and distractions make you feel like the business is managing you rather than you're managing the business? Do the Board and senior managers disagree on major decisions? Is one department or department head the source of most problems? Is conflict within the leadership team undermining staff morale?
If your business is suffering from any of the above problems then it's time to do something about it.
No business ever failed because they ran out of money. Most businesses fail because their success brings unfamiliar problems that leaders and managers do not know how to solve. Running out of money is simply a lagging indicator of prior bad decisions and a failure to anticipate change.
This book shows you how to anticipate change, manage internal conflict, and leverage it to your advantage.
With real-life stories that explore common situations, angst, and humor in ways that are understandable and insightful, Mandelberg delivers:
- The problems that come with success and how to manage them
- The infallible crystal ball that lets you see change coming before it's too late
- Eight operational must-haves and how your organization ranks
- Exiting the 'whack-a-mole' cycle with problems that don't get fixed
- Turning change done unto you into change done unto others, and of course,
- Why businesses fail
Based on over 40 years of experience and interviews with over 250 business leaders, Mandelberg explains how to avoid failure and build a strong, successful business that lasts.
Click 'buy now' and prepare your business to survive success